- BS in Crime Science
- BS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Criminal Justice
- MA in Global Affairs
- Ph.D. in International Crime and Justice
- Minor in Criminal Justice
- Accelerated Bachelor's to MSCJ Pathways
- Criminal Justice 3+3 Accelerated JD Pathway
- JD / MSCJ Joint Degree Pathway
- MSCJ / MPA Joint Degree Pathway
- Pre-Law Certificate
- Study Abroad
For more information contact, Senior Program Coordinator, Ms. Carli Valdes firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined BS/MS in Criminal Justice Degree Pathway
This pathway accelerates the completion of the MS in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) for qualified students enrolled in the BS in Criminal Justice at FIU.
Criminal Justice 4+1 Degree Pathway
This pathway accelerates the completion of the MS in Criminal Justice for qualified students enrolled in an approved bachelor’s degree program at FIU (other than the BS in Criminal Justice).
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Students must have completed 75 credits.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Grade of “B” or better in an undergraduate research methods course.
- Online application, including the $30 graduate application fee through the MyFIU portal.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers familiar with your academic and professional knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Statement of purpose describing the reasons for pursuing the accelerated MSCJ Degree pathway, research interests, and career plans.
- Written work, such a completed research paper, that demonstrates writing skills.
All the required documents should be emailed to Senior Program Coordinator, Ms. Carli Valdes, email@example.com
- Students must complete their bachelor’s degree at FIU, including up to 12 credits of graduate criminal justice courses.
- Only 5000‐level or higher courses, and no more than 12 credits may be applied toward both degrees. A grade of "B" or better must be earned in each course in order to be counted towards the Masters degree.
- Active participation in this pathway will be cancelled if students apply and are admitted to another graduate program at FIU. The 12 credits of graduate criminal courses taken in this pathway will count towards the completion of the MSCJ degree only. They will not apply to any other master's or Ph.D. degree.